Interested in serving on the 2022 BNYP Board?
As individuals, each Chair is expected to:
1) Attend all board meetings (11–one per month, Jan - Nov) and the board retreat (1–in Dec) which are set at the Board Retreat.
2) Attend membership meetings which are the last Tuesday of every month except July and December.
3) Attend the Membership Cookout in July.
4) Attend the ICE Mixer in January.
5) Attend the New Member Socials.
6) Participate in socials, happy hours, and service projects throughout the year. (Social Chair is expected to attend all happy hours and socials, Service Chair is expected to attend all service projects)
7) Represent BNYP at one Chamber sponsored events per month (i.e. ribbon cuttings, before hours, after hours, etc.)
8) Communicate to the President on designated tasks.
9) Fulfill their Chair roles as outlined in the by-laws addendum.
REMOVAL FROM BOARD:
Per our By-Laws, any Board Member may be removed from the Board by a majority vote of the Board (a) upon the occasion of the Member being absent from three (3) consecutive regular meetings of the Board or (b) in the event that the Member conducts himself or herself in such a manner as to bring discredit upon the Chamber or BNYP.
Please feel free to reach out to Jenna Hart regarding any questions. Printed applications are to be sent to Jenna Hart.