Thank you for your interest in applying for the 2022-2023 Leaders on Loan (LOL) Program! The LOL program is part of Leadership McLean County and allows participants & businesses to partner, learn, & generate ideas from another at minimal to no risk.
Leaders on Loan provides a skilled task force to develop a specific program or accomplish a project that impacts McLean County. All members in good standing of the McLean County Chamber of Commerce are eligible to apply.
Applications for Class of 2023 projects are due August 15, 2022.
Please be sure to read through all instructions in this document before completing the online application.
Leaders on Loan Proposed Projects must:
- Identify a specific project or program for the organization that is applying.
- Have a well-defined project scope, with clearly stated deliverables that can be completed over the course of the program.
- Articulate how this project will address an unmet need for both the organization applying and for McLean County in general.
- Be sustainable beyond the work on the volunteer Leaders on Loan working group.
- Identify the application category for which you are applying:
- Technology Support
- Marketing and Development
- Training and Human Services
- Innovator's Category
- Develop a strong application with project description and deliverables identified.
- Assign a project manager from your organization.
- Submit application by designated due of Monday, August 15, 2022.
- Semi-Finalist will interview with LMC Steering Committee Members about proposed project. Interviews will occur in August.
- If application is approved, notification of application approval will be sent by end of August.
- Semi-finalists will interview with LMC committee.
- 5-6 projects will be chosen for the Leaders on Loan program
- Projects and Leaders on Loan Working Groups will be announced to the LMC Class in September at the Opening Retreat.
- The designated Project Manager will communicate with the Leaders on Loan project working group on a regular basis and serve as the point of contact for the organization.
- Project Managers will be required to meet with the working group during the designated LMC events:
- October 7, 2022:
- Initial Meeting with Team at LMC Day – Overview of Project
- January 13, 2023:
- Meeting with Team at "Mid-Year Retreat” to review project progress.
- April 4, 2023:
- Attend Final Project Presentation
- October 7, 2022:
Leaders on Loan Program Chairs for the LMC Class of 2023 are Leslie Garrett and Brandon Long. The Program Chairs will lead the application and selection process and will manage the project logistics for the LMC Class.
For general questions regarding Leaders on Loan, please contact the McLean County Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com.