Leadership McLean County (LMC), a program of the McLean County Chamber of Commerce, presents Leaders on Loan. An opportunity offered to community businesses and organizations, Leaders on Loan provides a highly skilled LMC task force group to develop a specific program or accomplish a project that impacts McLean County.
Applications are open for the Class of 2021.
Any member of the McLean County Chamber of Commerce is eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of the Leaders on Loan applicant to state a specific project or program
- Scope of the project should be well-defined, with clearly stated deliverables that can be completed over the course of the 9-month program
- Projects should be more tactical in nature than strategic
- Program is separated into four (4) application categories
- Technology Support
- Marketing and Development
- Training and Human Services
- Innovator's Category
- Description of project
- Level of need
- Assigned project manager from your organization
- Semi-finalists will interview with LMC committee
- 5-6 projects will be chosen for the Leaders On Loan program
For questions regarding Leaders On Loan, please contact Laura Ewan.